Energy Economics & Finance Seminar
If you are interested in attending, please contact:
Arthur van Benthem (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mike AbitoWharton BEPP
This seminar series in Energy Economics & Finance (EEF) is organized by Arthur van Benthem and hosted by the Kleinman Center.
The scope of the seminar includes regulation and policy papers. The scope of the seminar also includes environmental and transportation issues, as long as there is a connection with energy. Sessions are biweekly on Wednesdays (see dates below) from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m in the Kleinman Center classroom—Fisher Fine Arts Room 306.
Beer, wine, and snacks are served! For more information or to attend a session, please contact Arthur van Benthem (email@example.com).
Fall 2017 Schedule
- 9/13: Mike Abito (Wharton BEPP)
- 10/4: Erik Gilje (Wharton Finance)
- 10/11: Steve Puller (Texas A&M)
- We 10/25: Richard Sweeney (Boston College)
- We 11/8: Evan Herrnstadt (Harvard/Compass Lexecon)
- We 12/6: Felipe Flores & Gabrielle Vasey (Wharton BEPP & Penn Economics)