JUMP START YOUR CAREER with opportunities in the energy world. Search our curated list of internships, jobs, conferences, and other career-building opportunities.
These opportunities are open to the public. Please apply directly to the employer on the listing.
Some of these opportunities are paid; some are unpaid. Unpaid professional opportunities may qualify for Kleinman grant money. Once you have accepted an unpaid offer, please submit your grant request through our student grant form.
If you are interested in applying for fellowships designed exclusively for Penn students, please visit our summer fellowships page.
2020-2021 Research Assistant Positions
The Kleinman Center is seeking to expand its research team with five undergraduate or graduate research assistants for the 2020-2021 academic year. These are paid positions for enrolled Penn students that will begin in September 2020.
Student research assistants will work remotely, but must commit to a regular, weekly virtual meeting and an average of 10 hours per week (maximum of 20) to the duties outlined below.
- Research Assistant for U.S. Policy Projects
- Research Assistant for International Projects
- Research Assistant for News and Legislative Proceedings
- Research Assistant for Global Food System Project
- Podcast Editorial Assistant
Interested candidates must apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in bold in the body of an email. Additionally, please include:
- Cover letter that highlights interests, relevant experience, and how this position will further your academic and professional goals
- Writing sample (single author; not co-authored)
Applications will be accepted through September 15, 2020.