Energy Economics and Finance Seminar
Kleinman Center Classroom
Fisher Fine Arts Building, Room 306
The seminar series in Energy Economics & Finance (EEF) is jointly organized by Wharton’s Business Economics and Public Policy Department, the Kleinman Center for Energy Policy, and Wharton’s Business, Climate and Environment Lab. The scope of the seminar includes regulation and policy papers. The scope of the seminar also includes environmental and transportation issues, as long as there is a connection with energy. Sessions are biweekly on Mondays from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Snacks, beer, and wine will be served after the seminar!
For Fall 2023, the seminar will be held in-person in the Kleinman Center Classroom (Fisher Fine Arts Building Room 306).
Find and add a Google Calendar version of the schedule on the BEPP seminar page.
To sign up for the seminar, please send your name, email, and affiliation to Dhivya Kaushik: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Seminar Dates:
- 9/25: Brigitte Roth Tran, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- 10/16: Johannes Gessner, University of Pennsylvania
- 10/23: Zack Miller, University of Missouri
- 11/6: Thom Covert, University of Chicago
- 12/4: Belinda Archibong, Columbia University