Seminar Kleinman Center Event
Energy Economics and Finance Seminar
Monday, April 19, 2021 | 4:00PM - 5:00PM
Assistant Professor, Applied Economics, MIT Sloan
The seminar series in Energy Economics & Finance (EEF) is hosted by the Kleinman Center for Energy Policy and organized by Arthur van Benthem, Susanna Berkouwer, and Mike Abito. The scope of the seminar includes regulation and policy papers. The scope of the seminar also includes environmental and transportation issues, as long as there is a connection with energy. For Spring 2021, sessions are biweekly on Mondays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Until further notice, EEF will meet virtually, via Zoom. Meeting links are included in the biweekly emailed meeting announcement.
To sign up for the seminar, please send your name, email, and affiliation to Jennifer Jones: email@example.com
Assistant Professor, Applied Economics
Dr. Namrata Kala is the W.Maurice Young (1961) Career Development Professor of Management and an Assistant Professor in Applied Economics at the MIT Sloan School of Management. She is an economist with research interests in environmental and development economics.
Spring Seminar Schedule
- 2/15: Eugenie Dugoua, London School of Economics
- 3/1: Simon Dietz, Grantham Research Institute
- 3/15: Natalia Fabra, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (12pm)
- 3/31: Allan Hsiao, MIT (12pm)
- 4/5: Hendrik Wolff, Simon Fraser University
- 4/19: Namrata Kala, MIT Sloan
- 5/3: Rick Van der Ploeg, Oxford University