Move-In Green Volunteers
Move-In Green is Penn’s sustainability engagement program focusing on new and returning students as they arrive on campus. Volunteer student ambassadors provide educational outreach and hands-on recycling assistance during NSO.
Apply to Join
Applications for Move-In Green 2020 are now open! Click here to apply.
For questions about the Move-In Green program, email us at email@example.com.
Choosing to be a Move-In Green volunteer is a fun and interactive experience! We look for energetic upperclassmen to help spread awareness of sustainability news and information for new and returning Penn students. Duties include staffing outreach tables at the Quad, Lauder/Hill, and Houston Hall, talking with students about sustainability activities on campus, educating students about how to recycle and recycling locations, and assisting with hands-on recycling support in College Houses. Ideal candidates are motivated, responsible, with great interpersonal skills and a passion for all things environmental!
Volunteers are required to:
- Attend a training session with other Move-In Green volunteers
- Volunteer for sustainability outreach shifts during Move-In
- Free early move-in privileges for students living in college houses
- Free dining dollars
- A Penn Sustainability t-shirt
- Leadership experience and opportunity to work with staff and students interested in sustainability on campus