Can Competitive Markets Deliver in a Low Commodity Price World
- Andrew WaranchDirector of Business DevelopmentHudson Ridge Asset Management
- John MonaghanPartnerHolland & Knight
- Julien Dumoulin-SmithExec. Dir., Equity ResearchUBS Securities, LLC
- W. Kevin HughesChairmanMaryland Public Service Commission
- John HangerPresidentHanger Consulting
- Scott HemplingAttorneyLaw LLC
- Vincent DuaneSenior VP and General CounselPJM
“Can Competitive Markets Deliver in a Low Commodity Price World (and what’s the appropriate role for state regulation)?”
Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 12:15 pm to 6:00 pm
Kleinman Center for Energy Policy, Penn, 220 S. 34th St, Philadelphia
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
Host: Kleinman Center for Energy Policy
Registration, refreshments & networking begin at 12:15. Roundtable starts promptly at 1:00 and adjourns at 5. Reception 5 to 6.
12:15 Registration and Refreshments
1:00 Welcome—Moderator—Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
1:05 Market, Industry, & Investment Challenges in a Low Commodity Price Environment
Andrew Waranch, Director of Business Development, Hudson Ridge Asset Management
John Monaghan, Partner, Holland & Knight
3:00 State Regulatory Market Interventions in the Pursuit of Public Policy Goals
Chairman W. Kevin Hughes, Maryland Public Service Commission
John Hanger, President, Hanger Consulting
Scott Hempling, Attorney at Law LLC
5:00 Reception—Beer/Wine/Hors d’oeuvres
General admission is $90.
Discounted admission is $45 and applies to employees of our sponsoring organizations, government employees and non-profit employees.