Summer Intern - Accounting & Finance - Wind Service
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Power Generation Services Division, with a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the wind, utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide.
Siemens Wind Service organization is looking for a talented summer intern to join our Finance Reporting & Controlling team in Houston, Texas!
- Perform reconciliation of account
- Perform analysis of actuals to forecast
- Complete regular journal entries
- Develop Power Point presentations - candidate will present on various accounting topics throughout the internship
- Students pursuing BS in Accounting or Finance
- Status in school: Junior
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Leadership skills developed through school, work, or extracurricular activities
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese