- General administrative and operations responsibilities including invoice processing, budgeting and reporting, ordering materials and supplies, scheduling and coordinating meetings and events, preparing event materials including for PEA board meetings, press events and more. Building out the PEA benefits package to include retirement and transit benefits.
- Support planning and logistical coordination of all PEA programs and related activities.
- Maintain and expand key metrics, systems and tracking, including program job creation tracking.
- Manage communications and content with a diverse array of partners and stakeholders, including community groups, funders, politicians and staff, businesses and non-profits. Includes developing email communications, managing website and blog, social media and public announcements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Submit a brief, persuasive cover letter describing why you would be the best fit for this particular position along with a resume to Emily Schapira, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries or clarifications are preferred to be submitted via email.