Interdisciplinary Student Volunteer
Organization: Department of Energy Department: Office of Electricity Location: Washington DC
Type: Internship Timeframe: Summer Compensation: Unpaid Level: Graduate, Level: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: April 17, 2017 Application Link
Office of Electricity is offering a non-paid summer internship and seeks talented and motivated individuals in a wide range of disciplines to engage in technology assessments, analysis, and strategy development.
You may learn more about Office of Electricity and ISER at www.oe.energy.gov.
- Perform web-based searches and conduct follow-up interviews with state offices on emergency declarations and authorities, including the identification of best practices.
- Review and analyze territorial energy assurance plans, and make recommendations for future interactions with territories to support infrastructure security and energy resilience.
- Provide editorial and critical reviews of existing and new project documentation, reports, web pages and publications. Updates existing Fact Sheets and other materials.
- Organize and catalogue state energy emergency coordinator contact information.
Students enrolled or accepted for enrollment as degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) seeking students at an accredited undegraduate or graduate school, with at least a half-time course load. Must be in good academic standing (Minimum GPA of 2.0).
Students must submit:
- Unofficial or official transcripts
- A resume
- A cover letter