A Post-Election Forum: The Future of Pennsylvania’s Environment
- Senator Bob CaseyU.S. Senator
- John HangerFormer Secretary of PlanningPennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- John QuigleyFormer SecretaryPennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Gene KarpinskiPresidentLeague of Conservation Voters
- Rep. Leanne Krueger-BranekyPA State Representative
- Jim SeifFormer SecretaryPennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Donald WelshFormer AdministratorEPA Region 3
Please join PennFuture for a post-election discussion about how the outcomes of this year’s state and national races will affect Pennsylvania’s environmental challenges.
The 2016 electoral cycle, while producing a dynamic and unusual political discourse, will have an outsized impact on the environmental challenges impacting Pennsylvania, including climate change, natural gas drilling, drinking water pollution, funding for environmental protection, and public lands protection.
PennFuture’s Post-Election Forum is an opportunity to hear from and engage with top state and national environmental leaders and policymakers as they review the results of this historic election year, including:
• U.S. Senator Bob Casey
• Former Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Secretary of Planning and Policy John Hanger
• Former Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Secretary John Quigley
• President of the League of Conservation Voters Gene Karpinski
• State Rep. Leanne Krueger-Braneky
• Former Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Secretary Jim Seif
• Former EPA Region 3 Administrator Donald Welsh..
The event is free and open to both the media and the public.
Click on the RSVP link to see the full list of speakers and agenda.