Energy Storage Association Annual Conference
April 18, 2017 to April 20, 2017Other | Paid Event Register Here
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street80202 Denver , CO
- Glen DavisCEORES Americas
- Martin Keller, Ph.D.DirectorNational Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Governor Bill RitterFormer Governor of ColoradoCenter for the New Energy Economy
- Jason BurwenPolicy & Advocacy DirectorEnergy Storage Association
- Anissa DehamnaPrincipal Research AnalystNavigant Research
- Jacqueline M. DeRosaVice President of Emerging TechnologiesCustomized Energy Solutions, LTD.
- Peter Kelly-DetwilerPrincipalNorthbridge Energy Partners
- Jeff GatesVP of SalesAlevo
- Haresh KamathSenior Program Manager- Energy Storage and Distributed GenerationElectric Power Research Institute
- Praveen KathpalVice PresidentAES Energy Storage
- Ben KaunSenior Project Engineer- Energy Storage and Distributed RecoursesElectric Power Research Institute
- Troy MillerDirector- Grid SolutionsS&C Electric Company
- Matt RobertsExecutive DirectorEnergy Storage Association
- Annette VerschurenChair & CEONRSTOR INC.
The Energy Storage Association 27th Annual Conference and Expo brings together the global energy industry for three days of forward-looking content, hands-on learning and site tours, and unique networking and business development opportunities.
Last year's conference was record-breaking in many ways – it featured the first-ever multi-country reverse trade mission in collaboration with USTDA, and had more than 1,700 attendees, 130 speakers, 40 educational sessions, six site tours to cutting-edge installations and multiple workshops led by renowned experts.
ESA will continue to build on that momentum when they bring the conference to Denver, April 18 – 20, 2017. As one of the largest renewable energy markets in the country, as well as the home of NREL and numerous leading energy storage companies, Denver will provide the perfect location for ESA to expand the conversation about storage and the transformation of the power sector.
Student funding opportunities
ESA will be providing scholarship opportunities for a current full-time undergraduate or graduate student to attend the ESA 27th Annual Conference & Expo in Denver, CO. Each scholarship provides one (1) Student Pass which includes a workshop pass, access to Expo Hall and all sessions; and up to $1,000 in travel and accommodations assistance.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- Be able to travel and attend the conference;
- Complete the application form;
- Submit a 500 word essay; and
- Submit a recommendation letter from an academic (professor, dean, etc.).
All materials must be submitted by Friday, March 10, 2017 by 11:59PM PDT to email@example.com to be considered.
All questions should be submitted to Selina Lara, Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.